Sirius Computer Solutions Sr. IBM Identity and Access Management Specialist in Frankfort, Kentucky
The primary purpose of this position is to provide software development, application administration, or database administration solutions and support to our clients. This position may also participate in activities such as installing, deploying, configuring, programming, testing, and documentation.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
• Provide advanced software development, application administration, or database administration solutions to clients by:
• Develop Creating technical and conceptual specifications in support of the clients’ business needs and functional specifications overall solution
• Install, configure and customize Develop data field mappings client-selected third-party middleware
• Develop custom code and interfaces to other application systems, as defined by the technical specifications data conversion solutions
• Develop interfaces to other application systems
• Conduct Unit Testing
• Perform unit testing of developed code sections
• Resolve issues discovered during System/Integration Testing, and User Acceptance TestingTest applications, application server environments, or databases for data integrity, performance, and usability
• Document detailed design and code completed technical work for clients
• Maintain technical specifications throughout a project
Basic Qualifications -
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field
• At least five years Information Technology experience, including experience in software development, software administration, and/or database administration, as well as experience with IBM Security Access Manager (ISAM) and IBM Security Identity Manager (ISIM)
Other Position Requirements -
• Experience in at least one of the following;
o IBM Tivoli Federated Identity Manager (TFIM)
o IBM Tivoli Access Manager Enterprise Business (TAMeB)
o IBM Tivoli Directory Integrator (TDI)
o IBM TSIEM or QRadar
o IBM Guardium
o IBM AppScan
• Experience with DB2, SQL Server, Oracle, and/or other enterprise-class RDBMS
• Demonstrated knowledge of one or more of the following operating systems: Windows, i5/OS, z/OS, AIX, and/or Linux
• Experience as a member of a technical project team, from design through delivery
• Demonstrated experience making technical decisions regarding assigned tasks when presented with options by other team members
• Demonstrated experience troubleshooting and identifying potential problems and making appropriate changes as necessary
• Demonstrated experience creating technical documentation
• Demonstrated presentation and communication skills
Preferred Requirements -
Certifications in any of the technologies listed above
The position exists to provide technical consulting solutions to customers and as such requires the ability to travel to and from customer sites and interact with customers on an ongoing and regular basis.
Sirius is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. As a government contractor, Sirius takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans; maintains a drug-free workplace; and participates in E-Verify.
Individuals who receive job offers will be required to complete pre-employment screening that includes a background check verifying name, residences, education, work experience, and criminal convictions consistent with the Fair Credit Reporting Act; and a drug test for controlled substances consistent with the Drug-Free Workplace Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Sirius will not sponsor work eligibility.